- Rental of the venue from 11:00 a.m. to midnight
- Maximum of 150 guests
- Outdoor or indoor ceremony
- Indoor reception
- All tables, chairs and ceremony benches
- Huge assortment of decorations and furniture-we help with the decorating too!
- Air conditioning, heating, and modern bathrooms as well as handicap accessibility and elevator
- Speakers, laptop, and projector
- Bridal room for hair and makeup
- Party porch and corn crib with fire table
- Security guard from 5:00 p.m. to closing.
- Many acres of scenic farmland and vineyards
- Lawn area for yard games or outdoor cocktail hour
- Use of unique outdoor bar
- Leashed, well-behaved and vaccinated pets are welcome to participate in the ceremony and be on the grounds but are not permitted upstairs or left unattended
- Choose your own catering and other vendors
- Stock your own bar and hire our preferred bartenders (Bar Solo, The Thirsty Filly, Bartending by Rain, or Walltenders)
A Day in the Life of a RHF Bride
You and your favorite crew start off getting hair and makeup in our bridal suite
Decor & Setup
Let our staff take the stress away by getting all the decorating done for you. We have a HUGE (seriously, you have to see it) famous “stash” of decor, including ceremony arch drapery and florals, table runners, garland, candles, table numbers, lanterns, centerpieces, every sign you can think of and much much more!
Here are some examples of weddings we have decorated – we take your inspirations and curate the barn to match your vision.
You have the barn to add the finishing touches and get the party started.
Time to get married! Indoor or outdoor ceremony? You choose (as long as the weather cooperates)! Get married by the old locust trees, by the beautiful fountain, or inside the old dairy parlor (which is air conditioned and heated).
Cocktail Hour and Bar:
Bring in your own alcohol and hire one of our preferred bartenders (this is an extra cost). Cocktail hour can be outside using the Psycho Filly Saloon and the patio or by using one of The Thirsty Filly’s amazing mobile bars. Weather not cooperating? Bring the party upstairs.
Dinner and Dancing:
Use any licensed caterer you would like as well as any DJ (check out our vendor tab for recommendations). The bar closes at 11:00 p.m. and the DJ plays the last song by 11:30 p.m.
The perfect way to end your perfect day and another opportunity for some great photos.