Regarding the recent mask mandate that was issued for Ohio…All guests at Running Horse Farm should be following the mandate-we ask that masks be worn during an inside ceremony (couples and officiant excluded), and when walking around to get food, drinks, etc. Guests can take their masks off when seated for dinner.
- Rental of the venue from 11:00 a.m. to midnight
- Maximum of 150 guests
- Outdoor or indoor ceremony
- Indoor reception
- All tables, chairs and ceremony benches included as well as an assortment of decorations and furniture
- In-house decorator
- Air conditioning, heating, and modern bathrooms as well as handicap accessibility and elevator
- DJ area with sound system, laptop, and projector
- Bridal room for hair and makeup
- Party porch and corn crib with fire table
- 12 acres of scenic farmland
- Lawn area for yard games or outdoor cocktail hour
- Use of Psycho Filly Saloon outdoor bar
- Leashed, well-behaved and vaccinated dogs are welcome to participate in the ceremony and be on the grounds but are not permitted upstairs or left unattended
- Choose your own catering and other vendors
- Stock your own bar and use our preferred bartenders
Peak Season Weddings
(Ceremony and Reception) June-October:
(Ceremony and Reception) November-May:
Fridays and Sundays $3000
$500 deposit to reserve the date.
Please email for special pricing on remaining 2021 and 2022 dates.
Private Parties / Ceremonies only
private parties under 50 people:
$750 for 4 hours, upstairs only.
Private Parties 50-150 People:
$1000 for 4 hours, upstairs only.
$2000, under 50 guests, Sundays only.
Graduation Parties/Open Houses:
“We had such an amazing wedding in this gorgeous space. All of our guests were so impressed by the beautiful venue and area.
Could not recommend a place more!”