- Rental of the venue from 11:00 a.m. to midnight
- Maximum of 150 guests
- Outdoor or indoor ceremony
- Indoor reception
- All tables, chairs and ceremony benches
- Huge assortment of decorations and furniture-we help with the decorating too!
- Air conditioning, heating, and modern bathrooms as well as handicap accessibility and elevator
- Speakers, laptop, and projector
- Bridal room for hair and makeup
- Party porch and corn crib with fire table
- Many acres of scenic farmland and vineyards
- Lawn area for yard games or outdoor cocktail hour
- Use of Psycho Filly Saloon outdoor bar
- Leashed, well-behaved and vaccinated dogs are welcome to participate in the ceremony and be on the grounds but are not permitted upstairs or left unattended
- Choose your own catering and other vendors
- Stock your own bar and use our preferred bartenders (Bar Solo, The Thirsty Filly, Bartending by Rain, or Bartenza)
in our dairy parlor
(weather permitting) choose from two locations
By the Pond
In Front of the Barn
Outdoor cocktail hour
(weather permitting) use of our outdoor cocktail bar, The Psycho Filly
upstairs in the former hayloft
Peak Season Weddings
(Ceremony and Reception) June-October:
Fridays $4500 (includes day before set-up)
$2900, under 75 guests, Sundays only
(Ceremony and Reception) November-May (Closed January through first half of March):
Fridays and Sundays $3500
$500 deposit to reserve the date.
Please email for special pricing on remaining 2022 dates.
Private Parties (birthdays, showers, etc):
$1000 for 4 hours, upstairs only.
Graduation Parties/Open Houses/Reunions:
“We had such an amazing wedding in this gorgeous space. All of our guests were so impressed by the beautiful venue and area.
Could not recommend a place more!”